Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote support upto 8 devices and it will replace up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room.
NOTE* There is a huge sale going on at Amazon for this remote. You can get it 56% off here but supplies are apparently limited.
Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, Universal Remote Features
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like “Watch a DVD” automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- Just select what you want to do—such as “Watch a DVD”—and Harmony 650 does the rest.
Here is what some people say about the Logitech Harmony 650:
Easy to program. The setup sequence is easy, logical and makes sense (e.g., “Choose the device that controls the volume…”). Also, the unit itself seems very high quality. It feels solid and the buttons just “click” really well – sort of like the difference between closing the car door on a high end automobile vs. a clunker.
I have a 650 for our living room system and got this for the bedroom. I’m pleased that the setup software has improved and getting it up and running for most tasks takes just a few minutes. I knocked off one star as I’ve had to open up and clean the inside of my first unit every year or so after various buttons cease to work. The all off button on that unit no longer works at all, so I programmed my own all off activity.