Harmony Elite is the powerful, intuitive way to control your entertainment. But life doesn’t only happen in the living room. Or only at home for that matter. Harmony Elite goes beyond TV and movies. Far beyond. Use it to control the music from the kitchen, adjust the lights from across town, and the blinds according to the time of day. Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa for easy voice integration and activation.
Let’s take a look at the remotes technical specs:
- The most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote works with Alexa for voice control. All-in-one control of up to 15 home entertainment and connected home devices
- Full color touchscreen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, volume, 50 favorite channels and smart home devices like Philips Hue lights
- One-touch Activities: Touch an Activity like “Watch a Movie” to automatically power on and switch devices to the right settings; Compatible with Amazon’s Alexa for easy voice integration and activation
- Harmony app: Turns iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into personal universal remote controls for the whole house
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets, or even when away from home
- Convenient charging station: Keeps your remote powered and within reach
- The box includes Harmony Elite remote (with rechargeable battery), Harmony Hub, 2 IR mini-blasters, Charging station, USB cable, 2 AC adapters, User documentation.
You can buy this remote cheapest on Amazon here. Its on sale but supply is limited.
But don’t take my word for it. There are hundreds of happy people who have only good things to say about the Harmony Elite Control. Mr D. C. Smith from Prescott, AZ writes “ I have had several Harmony One’s until the physical buttons started to wear out. As they are no longer available, I had to make the jump to something new. This remote seemed like the best choice. I was pleasantly surprised. Setup was easy in that I simply copied my activities and devices from my old Harmony One to the new device in one step. Everything worked perfectly. In fact the response to the remote are faster now. The only thing I have seen that I don’t care for is the lack of a “Page Up”, “Page Down” buttons when you are navigating the program guide for your DVR. It IS available on the iPhone app.”